MAJOR SPECIAL PROGRAMMES FOR NOVEMBER, 2012
(Headquarters and all branches, both in Lagos and outside Lagos).
Thursday 1 Early Morning Prayer Conference 6.00-9.00am To Be Attended By All Members from Every Location
Sunday 4 Sunday Worship: (Special Contribution of Money for the Worship Outside the Sanctuary (W.O.S.A) Programme) All Members at the headquarters & all Branches to Participate.
Sunday 4 Area/Location/Team Leaders’ Monthly Meeting 2.00pm To Be Attended by All Pastors, Area, Team, Women Leaders & other Leaders from all Branches
Tuesday 5 Elderly People’s Summit with BP Check 5.00pm To Be attended By All Members of Age 40 & Above from Every Location
Saturday 10 One-Day General Outdoor Revival @ Ifako-Cocker Area 5.00pm To Be Conducted By Brethren from the headquarters Church and ALL Branches within Lagos and other States of the Federation
Sunday 11 Sunday Worship (Special Preparation for the Success of the 3-Day Outdoor Revival of the Month) To Be Attended By Members at the headquarters & at all Branches
Wednesday 14 – Friday 16 3-Day Fasting & Prayer 5.00pm To Be Attended By All Members from Every Location
Sunday 18 Sunday Worship (Special Discussion about the Success of the 3-Day Outdoor Revival of the Month) To Be Attended By Members at the headquarters & at all Branches
Sunday 18 Special Summit for WIVES @ Ijoko Branch 2.00 – 5.00pm To Be Attended by All WIVES living in Ijoko, Ajangboju, Iyana Iyesi, Atan-Ota, Ijagba, Ifo, Owode, Gateway-Sango Areas
Sunday 18 Teenagers’ Summit 10.30am To Be Attended By All Teenagers (Ages 13-19) at Karaole Headquarters from Every Location
Sunday 18 Children’s Summit 4.00pm To Be Attended By All Children of Ages 0-12 at their Various Branches
Thursday22-Saturday24 3-Day Outdoor Revival in Many Centres 5.00pm (Daily) To Be Attended by All members from the Headquarters & Other Branches (For Lagos Churches See Schedule Overleaf)
Sunday 25 Visitation Sunday: 6.00am (Karaole); 11.30am (Matogun 1, 2,3/Ijeja); 2.30pm (Akute/Olambe 1, 2/ Koye/Oke-Aro); 4.30pm (Iju/Oke-Ira 1,2,3) 1.30pm (Ajangboju/Ijoko /Abule-Oko/Ifo); 1.30pm (Iyana-Iyesi/Atan/ Ijagba/Gateway-Sango); 1.30pm (Oshodi/Mowe /Ikorodu)
ALL BRANCHES OUTSIDE LAGOS TO PLAN THEIRS ACCORDINGLY AND ANNOUNCE TIME AND LOCATION APPROPRIATELY
Thursday 29 Hospital Visit 4.00pm – 7.00pm To Be Attended By All Members from Every Location
FOR YOUR REMEMBRANCE AGAINST NEXT MONTH: DECEMBER, 2012
Tuesday 1 Early Morning Prayer Conference 6.00-9.00am To Be Attended By All Members from Every
REGULAR WEEKLY PROGRAMMES FOR THE HEADQUARTERS AND ALL BRANCHES
ALL SUNDAYS: The Following Programmes Must Be Held At the Headquarters and ALL the Branches
• Back to the Bible
• Sunday Worship
• Workers’ Meeting
• Practical Love Fellowship
ALL MONDAYS: Bible Exploration at the Headquarters
ALL THURSDAYS: Hour of Miracles at the Headquarters and ALL the Branches
ALL TUESDAYS: Bible Exploration at ALL the Branches
ALL FRIDAYS: Neighbourhood Fellowship at the Headquarters and ALL the Branches
ALL WEDNESDAYS: Development Programme at the Headquarters and ALL the Branches
ALL SATURDAYS: General Workers’ Preparatory Meeting at the Headquarters and ALL the Branches
WHAT TO DO ABOUT THE PROGRAMMES
1. Praying Daily Prayers For The Success Of Each Programme.
2. Thorough Sensitisation of Members for Active Participation in Each Programme.
3. Continuous Announcement in the Churches Concerned Week After Week and During the Weekly
Programmes of the Church.
4. Bus Publicity.
5. The Use of Handbills/Personal Contact.
6. Invitation of People into the Hall Of Meeting While the Programme Is Going On.
7. Follow Up Of The New Converts And The Visitors.
SPECIFIC INSTRUCTION FOR ALL MEMBERS FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE PROGRAMMES
1. Take note of the programmes that you personally must attend.
2. Try to mark out such programmes in this handout.
3. You may need to write them out in your diary as a daily reminder.
4. Endeavour to pray on each of the programmes each day.
5. Give necessary information about the programmes to whoever you want to invite for any of the
programmes: for example, the 3-Day Fasting & Prayer programme, the 3-Day
Outdoor Revival in Many Centres and any other programmes in the monththat can
benefit your loved ones like the Early Morning “Hour of Miracles”, Special Summit
for Wives, Visitation Sunday, Elderly People’s Summit and the 1-Day General
outdoor Revival etc.
6. Don’t go late to any of these programmes, late coming can discourage others and or make a bad
example for others.
7. In case you do not understand any of these programmes, call on any of the numbers below to
hear details or meet your area leader for assistance. 08038185167, 08038185169, 08026662430,
PEACE, PURITY, POWER, PROSPERITY, PARADISE! THIS IS THE MESSAGE OF BIBLE PATTERN CHURCH!
BIBLE PATTERN CHURCH IS A PLACE OF BIBLE GOODNESS!
Join us under any of our weekly activities:
A lot of Bible Pattern Miracles Awaits You!
Visit Our Website: www.biblepattern.org
TOPICS OF THE MESSAGES PREACHED SO FAR BY THE GENERAL OVERSEER OF BIBLE PATTERN CHURCH IN OCTOBER, 2012. [All Messages Are Available On Audio Tapes)
SUNDAY WORSHIP MESSAGES
1. Long-Time Problems and the Power of God
2. Your Preparation for Your Future
3. Questions & Answers on Various Issues of the Christian Life
4. The Principles of Marital Success (Part One): Personal Understanding
BIBLE EXPLORATION TEACHINGS
1. Prudent Management of Money (MRGTL 014)
2. Some General Dos and Don’ts about Money-Making (Part Two) (MRGTL 015)
3. Prudent Management of Our Lives, Time, Bodies & Incomes (MRGTL 016)
4. Prudent Management of Our Knowledge & Other Possessions (MRGTL 017)
5. The Need and How to Overcome the Devourers of Money (Part One): Money-Eating
Sicknesses & Diseases (MRGTL 018)
HOUR OF MIRACLES MESSAGES
1. The Willingness of God to Supply the needs of His People
2. Your Motive will Determine Your Receipt of Miracles
3. Prayer for Open Doors
4. Problematic Revelations
FAMILY SUNDAY FELLOWSHIP MESSAGE
1. The Principles of Marital Success (Part One): Personal Understanding
2. The Principles of Marital Success (Part Two): Parental Guidance
3. General Questions & Answers on Various Issues about Marriage & Family Life
YOU CAN GET ANY OF THESE MESSAGES ON CASSETTES AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER TOPICS (In English, Yoruba or Mixed Languages) COVERING VIRTUALLY ALL AREAS OF LIFE FROM:
BIBLE PATTERN CHURCH,
END OF ADEWALE ADEGUN AVENUE, KARAOLE ESTATE,
IFAKO-IJAIYE LGA., LAGOS. ORTHRU’ P. O. BOX 10955, IKEJA, LAGOS.
SCHEDULE OF PARTICIPATION IN THE 3-DAY OUTDOOR REVIVAL IN MANY CENTRES AT THE HQTS & THE BRANCHES Date: Thursday 22ndTo Saturday 24th NOV, 2012
GROUP CHURCHES INVOLVED
1. Olambe 1, 2, Koye,
2. Matogun 1,2,3,
3. Akute, Oke-Aro, Iju
4. Iyana Iyesi, Atan-Ota, Ijagba & Gateway-Sango,
5. Ajangboju, Ijoko, Ijeja, IfoAbule-Oko
6. Oshodi, Mowe, Ikorodu
7. Oke-Ira 1,2,3
8. Obawole Areas
9. Ifako, Agege, Iyana Ipaja, Abule Egba, Meiran Areas
10. Aguda, Ogba, Isheri, Arepo, Ibafo Areas
BIBLE PATTERN CHURCH
End of Adewale Adegun Avenue, Karaole Estate,
Ifako-Ijaiye LGA., Lagos. P. O. Box 10955, Ikeja, Lagos.
PROGRAMME FOR THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER, 2012
READING THROUGH THE BIBLE IN A YEAR PLAN: NOVEMBER, 2012
1 Titus.2 Jer. 31-32
2 Titus.3 Jer. 33-35
3 Phile. 1 Jer. 36-37
4 Heb. 1 Jer. 38-39
5 Heb. 2 Jer. 40-42
6 Heb. 3 Jer. 43-45
7 Heb. 4 Jer. 46-48
8 Heb. 5 Jer. 49-50
9 Heb. 6 Jer. 51-52
10 Heb. 7 Lam. 1-2
11 Heb. 8 Lam.3-5
12 Heb. 9 Eze. 1-3
13 Heb. 10:1-23 Eze. 4-6
14 Heb. 10:24-39 Eze. 7-9
15 Heb. 11:1-19 Eze. 10-12
16 Heb. 11:20-40 Eze. 13-15
17 Heb. 12 Eze. 16
18 Heb. 13 Eze. 17-19
19 Jam. 1 Eze. 20-21
20 Jam. 2 Eze. 22-23
21 Jam. 3 Eze. 24-26
22 Jam. 4 Eze. 27-28
23 Jam. 5 Eze. 29-31
24 1 Pet. 1 Eze. 32-33
25 1 Pet. 2 Eze. 34-35
26 1 Pet. 3 Eze. 36-37
27 1 Pet. 4 Eze. 38-39
28 1 Pet. 5 Eze. 40
29 2 Pet. 1 Eze. 41-42
30 2 Pet.2 Eze. 43-44
HEADQUARTERS’ REGULAR PROGRAMMES OF EVERY WEEK
Sunday Worship 6:00am (Eng); 8:00am (Yor)
Practical Love Fellowship: 6:00pm on Sundays
Bible Exploration: 6:00am; 4:00pm; or 6:00pm
Development Programme: Between 9.00am. & 8.00pm.
Neighbourhood Fellowship: 5:00pm Every Friday
Saturday General Workers’ Meeting: 6:00am or 3:00pm